Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tag Accepted. My display~

Tag accept from Kok Hong. He has been very boring holiday at home, that's why pop up doing this kind of thing. I also dont know why I will support him, perhaps I'm in good mood after finished my pathology paper and having this nordin fever. Nordin fever? Dr Nordin is the lecturer that I in love now. Like him so much. Just get to see him will make me feel very happy. Back to the topic. I just do what he told in the tag, but I'm not going to tag 10 people as I also dont have 10 people to tag. 

TAG RULEZ..

1. Take a recent photo of yourself or take a photo or yourself right now.
2. Don't change your clothes, don't fix you hair.. just take a photo.
3. Post that photo with NO editing.
4. Post these instruction with your photo.
5. Tag 10 people to do this.


                           Muka orang yang kena tag. V~     

Not bad...By the way, I didnt notice that I'm still so fair. I thought I am getting darker since I always jemur matahari with cubby? I brought her to walk2 every morning around 9 o' clock for 20 minutes to half an hour long. 

I guess I have done with my tag~ See how sporting and supportive I am? 

5 comments:

kokhong said...

haha.. thanks for doing the tag o..

BBQmichiyo said...

Welcome..hihi

Unknown said...

Hello Alice...
Remember me?! :)

BBQmichiyo said...

yaya~sure remember you..u gt my blog through Bung, right? =)

Unknown said...

ya ya...got frm bung...ncie blog u have here...i'll link u in my blog, u link me up too eh. heheh:)