Thursday, October 2, 2008

How many feelings can we have in one day?

I have a question.

We can have how many feelings in one day? 

Today is definitely not a good day to me. 

I suppose to be happy because I created a new blog which I think will be more convenience to blog since my previous blog is kinda ma fan..thats why I abandoned it for quite a long times..

I suppose to be satisfied because I enjoy my first time at Nando with my friend and the chicken and sauces there really yummy, even though is a bit spicy to me...

When I am feeling happy, satisfied and wanna do some simple shopping..suddenly we received a sms..telling us this shock new about one of my coursemate. 

This coursemate, this one of my friend, a malay guy named Amar. He is in HKL now, accident and his right leg is going to be amputated by today or tomorrow. OMG~ I cant believe this. He is a very cheerful and smart guy. We never been close, just a normal friend. However, he has been with me as coursemate and a friend for two and a half year already. I dont know how to explain this feeling. sad? actually not feeling that sad at first...maybe because we are not tat close. But when I jalan2 in giant, my feeling to him become stronger and stronger..he is going to be a vet. We are going to have practical starting from this sem break..go to farm,zoo, oversea..It ll be so much fun and works and walks..how is he going to do that now? Can he be strong enough to continue his life and can he becomes a vet later on? All of these questions started to pop up from my mind. He sure feeling very pain now, both physical n mentally...How can I help him? 

I wonder should I smile and laugh at the rest of my day?

Going to visit him later...what to say to him? 

I dont really know..feeling scare..... 

After came back from the hospital..I continue my very first post for this new blog...The early part of this blog I wrote before I went to visit him.

Honestly, I feel release when I saw him smile and talk as usual. He is really strong, but he still need to become stronger after this. After his leg being amputated, his life will be totally change. I remember he is good in basketball and he loves sport shoes as well. Now in the rest of his life, no matter how cheerful he is, I think the sadness still will come to him. Just he has to overcome them and get used to it. You wont feel nothing even how strong you are..If this kind of thing happens to me, I dont think I will recover so soon..mentally trauma. I am not as strong as him. Now I once again realize that life is so unpredictable, we should appreciate ourself, every single person beside us..appreciate things that we have now and this momment for being alive. 

Thank God that he is alright beside the injured leg..Thank God that he is smiling and being positive...

Now I know what should I do...Support him, pray for him and smile back to him. 

There is an old saying.."When you lose something,you will be rewarded with other things" ~

No comments: