Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Saturday~

My saturday.. 

Without knowing what bus I am taking and where it goes, I then ended up at KL instead of Jusco balakong where I suppose to meet my friends there. We have a date at green box after not meeting each other for 1 year long. 

This photo I took when I waited for my pity friends to come to pick me this get lost girl up. I just simply got down from the bus and jalan2 alone following my instinct. Luckily I found some place that I know, Petaling street..

Finally, after being lated for almost half an hour(my fault >.<)  we reached the green box at Jusco Balakong. My best friends since matric ping and yan yan...we are really close with each other untill my ex ex ex...bf also jealous our relationship..Anyway, we are actually four people in one gang..meng meng is missing and didnt join us today. Four of us was in one lecture and one tutorial last time and we bully each other for fun. Me pula always being caught sleeping ( we called it fishing) in the lectures..so, I pretty good in fishing.. Yan yan is the most genious among us and this actually is his nick name given by me and ended up whole matric friends call him like that. blek...The pretty girl Ping came with her boyfriend today, so he became our camera man..haha~thank u ya..and thanks for fetching me up at Kota raya..

After sing K and bising2 heboh in the green box, all of us went to get the McD ice cream..then we shop for a bit. Here when we shop in the hp accessories shop, came out this funny story..I am very particular when I choosing the hp pouch, especially the inner part of the pouch..therefore, when yan yan passed me one of this hp pouch and i opened and checked it, “这个很cheap啦" . That's what I said without further thinking actually. Then the rest of the shopping, they kept on repeat this “里面cheap不cheap?" ,"cheap la", "not cheap ye.." .."you very expensive meh?" ok, I zha dao liao...Anyway, i managed to get myself a new pouch for my pinkish hp. Yan yan, even this red hp pouch cutting is not as shapey as the purple one and I know you promoted it hardly..but I still feel that the red one suit pink most.hehe.. It is a souvenir for our meet today. 

The end of our date, nobody trust me can go back by myself. Everyone scare that I will get lost and ended up at petaling street once again. >.<"

I am going to miss everyone of you once again. Its really hard for us to arrange a meeting. Our holiday always very much different in time and we always busy in different time. Even sama2 back to Sarawak already, still cannot meet because Sarawak is too big. 8 hours to meet ping, 4 hours to meet yan yan..How can we make it? Hopefully can see you guys more often and next time meng meng can turn out also. 

At night, I had a different meeting with coursemates pula..We went to PJ to have korean food. Meeting long time no see mei lin..and four of us plus evonne and kit have fun talking and enjoying the korean food..yay..

I personally like all the decorations there..full with korean cultures. The prices there also reasonable. 

My Saturday ended up with lot of lessons and fun..Next time,I will watch the bus..Dont ever simply naik the bus again..

4 comments:

kokhong said...

Ex ex ex bf? I duno you got so many exes b4 le.. hehe..
Anyway u reli sesat.. please read wer to bus is going b4 taking one.. if u duno how to read u can always ask the pak cik memandu bus de.. Hehe..

Anonymous said...

emm..a few only la..
If still got next time, I think I should just knock my head to the wall, right?

Anonymous said...

haiz, bler bler gal, i think i will get the chance to knock ur head to the wall, haha. so fun la, soli n regrate me cannot join u all that time. still got chance de rite.. hehe

BBQmichiyo said...

emm..meng meng, I dont want to give you this chance o..yaya, nxt time we ajak u, u must come out!hehe~