Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Have been...

Have been no mood to study this whole night. Cannot focus or I can say that I dont even touch my notes. This is not good..die die not good because this friday subject is going to be very tough~ Pharmacology! sob sob...I am not really good in this subject. sigh~ But still no effort to K notes..Instead of that, I finished Myself, Yourself and now just starting to watch Special A~ Deleted Clannad after watching the first episode. Its not really that bad, just I do not feel a liking to it. (All the animes mentioned provided by Kok Hong). Besides, me and Ing Ing addicted to ownskin now. We are creating our own anime theme for our hp, share and even put it into my friendster. She is obviously more productive than me, but I still work very hard to produce more. hehe..so much fun! Especially when we checked and found the increasing of our products popularity. Going to be more and more productive~yeah~ 

Have been wanted to post a blog since last Sunday on the convocation and open house at my another coursemate house, but since having tests on Tues and today, so give up the time for study. Anyway, not really study hard also..because I watched Myself, Yourself together~ hehe.. Move on to the convocation first~ On that morning, me, evonne and francis went to Petaling street for breakfast and buying flowers for our senior and one of our friend from the other course. We had chosen pink roses and blue roses. The night before that I even made a card by myself~ a pinkish card as well, so all matched! 

Zhi Hui, our graduated senior..She is a very lovely, friendly and nice senior. Thats why we all love her~ She was holding our flowers, the doggy was from her direct juniors and thats me wearing skirt above the knees~ First time, ever wear this short in U area..Feeling good to break the rule. blek~ 

Another photo with the other two cute seniors~ From the left is Jason and Mark. They are all very tall people especially this Mark and Zhi Hui..so, can see the very much differences between me and them..hihi..By the way, I will choose sunflower if compared to the other flowers..I should ask that from my juniors, plus I also want some balloons during my convo then..Inspired by seeing a lot of balloons around campus due to convocation~ 2.5years to go~hehe

When we wanted to balik, saw ah Teh which is our another senior..So, we grabbed him and all all us took photo together. Rupa - rupanya, evonne and eeling also came along? Yaya~ three of us went to convo together, regarding that zhi hui is eeling's grandmother~ means her direct senior's direct senior. 

The weather was really hot out there~ We all sweat and became comot- comot after that. I cannot imagine how I will look like when come to my convo..wearing such thick and heavy jubah should be very suffering. Anyway, Happy convocation and congratulation to all of our seniors~ 

The same night, we went to the open house at K17 at the girl block. This open house was held by Kak Zura and her housemates and was only opened for girls. Since it was for girls, so most of the malay girls didt wear their tudung, therefore a lot of photos cannot be shared...

The food provided by the hosts~ Got nasi tomato, ayam, french fries, hot dog, mushroom goreng, biscuits, cakes, fruits and ....a lot! 

Michiyo comments to the food :

The oranges - masam. (I knew who chose it, but cannot tell. )

The syrup - Failed, too sweet. ( Girl that made  the drinks also very sweet)

Somebody ate 7 batang of hotdogs, yet she said after cantum all  the haves hotdog only 3.5 batang~ (Also cannot tell who is she)                                                       

The rest were all good and nice! Thank you so much~

me, sook yeng and at the back there is Ms Joeanne who accidently became our background. She was taking photo for the others. Paiseh~ Sook Yeng first baju kurung..compared to that I am so casual~

Evonne took this photo without our notice and then we found that this Ms Anis pointed at the wrong area..Look like she is going to attack my breast..a weirdpose..a nice shot after all because its a funny photo to keep and share..hehe.. Another funny photo not sharing here is a photo of my pant and my thighs only, really teruk..taken by Liza..they said sexy..sigh~ 

It has been raining during the open house. However, we all still have fun and took lotsa photos and the group photos cannot share here.. 

Eventhough is final now, I am in a happy and relax mode. Able to watch animes, able to produce nice themes, able to blog, able to chat, able to cook dinner, able to bring my dog walk2 and grooming..Have no difference at all. I hope God will bless me la~ 

Four more papers and one oral test to go~ Now I am chatting with Bung and hearing Linkin Park.. 

1 comment:

Razeen Zulkifli said...

ok....enough with the relax mode...go study....nnt dr rashid marah u haha.tpaksa la dia kacau u masa surgery nanti hehe.