Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I hate dentist!

Doing scalling yesterday morning...My first time doing that and yet after long time didn't go to visit the dentist, my scare still there. Never reduced since kindergarten again. At first, I am thinking to escape since I am the ke-12 people already, kononnya dont want to be late to genetic class. However, evonne doesnt want to let me go..So, terpaksalah..cuci my teeth..sob2~ Even though evonne was one number before me, I still faster than her. I got the room 51 dentist. The nurse and dentist are both middle-aged man. I have to say that the nurse really tak sabar one. Upon I got into ther room, with my  nervous blury face and dont know what to do yet, the nurse kept on pushing me : "Cepat tanggal kasut!" , "Cepat baring!" ...I dont even know when I have to open my mouth? Then, when the dentist started to do scalling..I dont know also. He didnt told me when he started, so teruk..and I hate the sound and vibration on my teeth..uneasy and very geli plus is painful to me. Thinking to ask him to stop scalling many times..but how to stop halfway..tears rolling in my eyes...I regret very much for going to dentist. 

*ps~ something happened today. When me and cuteb walk-walk outside there and this cuteb actually doing her big business there, we spotted her previous owner. Anyway, cuteb still preferes to stay with me and I even asked for her contact number and welcome her to visit cuteb. I dont feel angry at all with her previous owner for abandoned cuteb and didnt treat her properly untill she got skin disease. I just dont know why I dont feel like that..But I am happy because cuteb chosen me rather than her. Cuteb really is my good daughter..hehe..

3 comments:

evonne said...

Haha...At last you did it!!! Congratulation.... *claps*

BBQmichiyo said...

Thanx~but I'm not sure there ll be nxt time trying or not..>.<''

Anonymous said...

i tot cuteb is Q-bi..
so it kuute b mar..