Monday, October 6, 2008

A WILD WOW sing K again~

You can dance~

You can jive~

Having the time of your life~

yeah~ not yet recover from the mamma mia fever..this evening we went to karaoke again.

Girls that sing, dance and jive today are tse peng,evonne and me. From the photo, we can see that evonne is eating the snack from tse peng bowl and I got nothing to eat, so I pretend to eat remote control~ ee ling is planning to join us in the first place, but then not joining us because she hasnt finish her assignment..and she is tired. Anyway, now she went out dating with her bf...??

Next, we introduce the menu for green box pula..guys and girls really worth singing in green box,  you can refill the drinks and snacks. Yet if you sing during weekdays like us, you can sing untill 5 HOURS with very low payment. We actually started to K the songs from 4pm untill 9pm. Pay little but we got the huge great fun..We even K all the old songs since we got lotsa of times~

I totally out of topic ler..Actually and also honestly, I want to put that two bowls in front my breast as bra..hehe..anyway, is not healthy for those underage small children to see this photo later.By the way, to suit the other two girls poses..I finally changed my mind and acted something out related to music..creative,aint I? 

This photo makes me scare! Look at the screen behind evonne...uhukhuk...Even evonne's face also cant see clearly..and this is not my work. Tse peng took the photo. Still need to improve her shooting skill~scary~ 

Look at me pula~ The screen also something wrong..I dont know why and I didnt do anything. I just stand there to take photo o~ is it because that my voltan is too strong causing it becomes sok jor?blek~ 

This is the last photo I want to share here. Others will be uploaded in my friendster and may be in evonne's blog, she will uploads something different? check her blog up. Today really was a wild wow day~ I jump and scream a lot! That's my only ambition in green box, roboh the sofa~hehe..Budak kecil is like this, when get happy, tend to jump and shout. Play a lot today during sing K..we really can syok sendiri very much.. I like this feeling~wild and wow~ May be is our last enjoy before finals~ 

*ps~ we went to mamak after that. And I had my maggie goreng there as dinner. Thats my fav food at mamak. Besides, the mamak also know as MICHAEL JAKSON  bcz there got roti michael jakson, as well as roti diana and roti I love you. Special and weired mamak~

No comments: