Sunday, October 12, 2008

A playgirl??

A playgirl? Ya, I am. 

This playgirl is not that playgirl. Don't misunderstand it. hehe 

Reason : All plays for last week. Did I peep into my notes?Definitely is N.O no. 

So, what I have been playing for this 7 days? Lets check it up~ 

PLAY 1

Me and my friends went to greenbox and K for five hours. Jump and shout a lots..For furthers, please refers to the post below, tittle " A wild wow sing K again" .

PLAY 2

I thoughtI will be studying today. However, things always turn out in different way. Life is always so unpredictable. Attraction is always any where. Sound like finding excuses. Here, my best friend who is another ACG fans like me, brought me new bought comic books - Ouran high school host club. For all of your information, we always share the animes and comics, even chat a lot about animes. Both of us memang kaki animes. So, finally I turned out hitting the comic books instead of the lecture notes. Ohya, even took a lot of funny photos of my best friend closely..Don't dare  to share here..because she said she will PTS(put to sleep, term used when vet euthanized animals) me if I do that. 

PLAY 3 

Continue hitting my comic and even downloading the comic from internet. This is because the Ouran high school has been quite hot that my friend cant hardly got all the comic books. So, the rest we downloaded from internet. hehe..I would like to share the website here with my friends that perhaps want to read comic in their leisure time? For those banana can surf www.onemanga.com and for those that can read mandarin www.ggyy8.com . Ohya, during play 3, I have been wake up by lecturer because once again I fell sleep in the class. That was parasite lecture and I only slept for not more than 1 minute I think, really. Considered as fishing only and unfortunately, Dr Reuben smells that..haiz..not my first time already. sigh because I am a girl and a proper girl shouldn't fishing or sleep in class..not nice, right? Anyway, nevermind because I'm just budak kecik..blek~ refusing to grow up.

PLAY 4

Basically, today I have finished the comic already. However, I can't stop myself from sitting in from the laptop downloading all the wallpapers of ouran high school, besides downloading the comic to simpan. So, habiskan another night without touching any notes again. 

PLAY 5

Friday night always a happy night. One of the reason is my roomate won't be around also. Glad. I washed and cleaned ah pau 's cage and then bath her..luckily evonne offered to bath cuteB, so cut down my works. Sent my friend's laptop to reformat and thanks to che giap's sis..We had a nice dinner. I send the laptop there with my friend and by that time che giap's sis was cooking and she's so nicely tapao the soup, sayur and rice for me and evonne. And she really can masak very well. A happy and warm night with such yummy dinner.ohya, this che giap is our junior that live nearby whose expert in computer stuff. Then, the rest of the night, outdated me watched My Girl (korean drama) ....once started, cannot stop already..So,ended up not studying again for one more day. 

PLAY 6

Open house at Bung's house.We open Bung's house. hehe~ My coursemate, Bung had an open house at his house far at shah alam. Since beruk is doing open house, monyet kecik ni sure have to go and support...He drew a map for all of us to follow and I want to praise him for the map, this time we reached his house without getting lost and I am the one who holding the map in front and direct evonne. Anyway, evonne is a good follower also. She digested fastly and selected from what I told her, which means she didnt following me blindly.

The food provided and according to Bung, all the food cooked by his auntie. I love lemang and the kari ayam...

Sook Yeng, kit lin and me. Kit lin loves kuah satay so much that we want to just call her kuah satay queen. 

Took photos together. yeah~ I am the queen and Bung is the king. Anyway, his real queen was taking the photo for us. 

Another photo of all of us. Since we came late, the other of our coursemates left already. So, leftover here are all chinese girls. This photo taken with his mom and his gf. 

Me and Bung is very close friends that we always outing together. He is a very nice, gentleman and can do things guy if compared to my other coursemates. My batch really lack of lelaki sejati. disappointed.hehe~Bung's house is big, comfortable and fun to play..His parents and his gf are very friendly to us. We enjoyed the food provided and when came to the snacks, I even asked auntie to refill for me. Then, when I lepak around alone and taking some photos using my hp, I spotted with his dad outside the house and we had a nice chat, just me and him. So happy since I like and secretly admired his dad since last year I went to his house. hihi...I even help to serve my coursemates that came late..making Bung felt that I really naughty and banyak main. Anyway, I really not have enough fun yet last night, this ee ling wanted to go back early...ho...>.<  The driver was evonne, not her...cant wait for next year open house to come. Bung, dengar tak? blek~~

By the way, I finished the korean drama by skipping 2 episodes since I'm too sleepy after coming back from the open house. Directly jumped to the last episode, anyway I still considered I finished whole drama already because I knew the beggining and the end of the story.

PLAY 7

Another open house at my other coursemates house this evening. This time I really playing without hold back.      

Sook yeng, me and evonne. This is my flowering baju kurung since matric actually. Anyway, a lot of people said that I'm cute wearing it. Happy to hear that.

Here come Bung and me~ We are both in purple. Actually after eating, me, evonne, sook yeng and a few of malay girls playing a game that I named it " Pilih kuih" . You may be curious how to play it..hehe..Its a game that we asked question and that people has to say the truth, but we turn the chili sauce bottle first, and then the people who kena has to close the eyes and choose a kuih, which one of the color of the kuih is an examption and the people will be safe from answering question. The question only one that is " Who is the guy in our class that will becomes your first choice?" We all so high and play like monkey, so naughty..Before using that chili sauce bottle, actually they were using me by turning me around since I'm the youngest and sure wont pitam as terrible as the others. But then, what to do with this game and this photo? Actually, he is my answer for the question. After the game, we all went to take photo with our answer either directly or indirectly. Ohya, now I remember that we have forgotten evonne and her answer la~ Lastly, is the game for girls only. Other girls' secret will be zipped up. 

Adza, one of the owner of the house. She is a pity girl that always bully by me. But I like her very much, thats why I love to kacau her. When I like somebody, I normally will bully them. That's my pattern since long long time ago. 

Playful anis, fad, intan, zura, faizah and our another two hosts for open house tonight, shemie and feikah~ I personally like the chicken ball very much. 

Group picture together~macam-macam expresion and poses ada.  

Today open house, even though is at people house, I became one of the pelayan also. Salam people who are coming and then show them to the food~ I love to play around and cannot sit quietly. Play games, laugh with people, walk here and there..memang sibuk but fun. I even asked for the pillow to baring when I finally felt tired at the end of open house..and the tv was showing Jurrasic park 3. 

Not to forget to mention about this morning play which involved me and evonne. Both of us went to pasar to beli sayur and breakfast. Bad thing was that we are both not used to the food at pasar, so we got diarrhea after that in the same time pula...

Playing a lorry this whole week, and there is also a lorry of notes waiting for me..

Stop playing, playgirl! 

1 comment:

Razeen Zulkifli said...

hihi panjangnya post u tapi sangat best. terharu i menjadi jejaka pilihan u haha.thanks 4 coming to my house and i takdahal je u lyn tetamu i haha. rumah i seronok and selesa kan?nnt senang2 datang lagi ye. thanks for the compliments ya.