Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Birthday~

The night before pharmaco test, I stay up untill one something not because I want to study, just because I want to chat with my friend which is really long time no contact. Coincidently, he also having pharmaco test the next day..so, we lagi syok chatting...blah~blah~blah~ I forgot there is time difference beween India and M'sia..When it was 1 something, I asked my friend to go to bed and then only know I'm the one that suppose to go sleep..hihi..Anyway, have damn fun to chat with him..lih kai, I miss you so much! When you come back here, I wont forget to belanja you paper wrap chicken and roti canai~ *blink2~ 

Then we did a small party with steamboat dinner for Sim regarding to his birthday on 25th~ Actually my brother and my friend, lih kai also having same birthday with him.

Here are all the people involved in this small party, mostly housemates and coursemates. Sim required for a small dinner like this. According to him, he normally dont celebrate for birthday, so he didnt want to make big big celebration. Therefore, we make a small party dinner for him. Ing Ing had came to join us, great~ She is the best friend I mentioned in my previous post before. Rice cooker at the middle as the " Steam boat" and we even prepared french fries and popia. I also cooked something special foochow food for him. Sim was holding a bottle of white wine that's specially bought for his 21st birthday~ Not to forget about out camera man, francis who joined us for awhile. 

Sim and me! My first trying white wine..yuck~ not nice at all..suffering when drinking it. Yet Sim looks very enjoy and finished all. I drink a little bit only mixed with 100 plus, still turned very red and ended up keep on laughing (ge ge ge) ..I just know that I feel very relax and calm after drinking the white wine. Evonne and Tse peng didnt seen to have any effects after drinking so much. They got the potential to become good kaki botol after all. 

After steamboating, I'm exceeded my stomach limit..resulting vomitting~ I guess that make me recover from the alcohol..even I only drink this little little bit..

Continue our party with sing K in our house with only dim light and with all of us set to the mode. Again enjoying making noise and sound pollution to neighbourhood,  non-stop untill 12am and ended up with a " Happy Birthday" song to Sim..Satisfied and happy night to everyone.  Even it was just a small dinner party, but we enjoying it very much~~ yatta~

Happy Birthday to Sim, my housemate/coursemate/friend~~ Good luck for the rest of ther test! 

Happy Birthday to Lihkai~ sending wishes from here to far far India~ hope to get to see you soon ya~ try out the buffalo milk there. hehe..

Happy Birthday to my brother~ without notice, you already so much taller than me, a big boy already. 

26th today, Annas, Happy Birthday to you...

For the ending, BBQmichiyo FM would like to play this song ~ 

"Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to you all,

Happy Birthday to you~ " 

*clap clap clap* cheers~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey gal...juz read ur blog..haha i oso had a reli fun b'day party wif my fren..drink one cup of volka n drunk haha..miss u too yeah..=p

BBQmichiyo said...

wow~ just one cup of vodka can drunk?..u also cannot drink..hehe..one year older than me now!