Thursday, October 16, 2008

Blur~Dont even know what topic should I put?

I just suddenly recall something..after being "raped" by evonne. Kononnya she raped me la~ But actually, she just do massaging on me and since I am very sensitive people. So, I cannot control myself from laughing and making weird sounds..As conclusion, evonne said that other people might thought that some girl is being raped in our house. hehe..I have been very noisy just now. I'm sure that I cant go for whole body massaging, the massaging house ll sure roboh by me. As return, I also help to massage evonne, but so sorry that my skill is damn teruk. I massaged terriblely~~'' pity her, suffered from my torture. 

Then, return to my story that I recalled just now. Talking about raping, I suddenly remember of some blur blur thing I did before during matriculation and during my first year here. Lets me share with you what I have done during matric and you really never expected such thing will happened. Me also. I never expected that also, therefore dont know how to react. Sigh~ My roomate during matric had accidentally saw my naked body when I bathe! She was not purposely, neither was me. During matric, we all need to share bathroom and we need to queue up to bath as well. Uniquely, our bathroom door is open to outside way and there was this bath room which the door cannot be locked. Therefore, no people would like to use that bathroom, except me. I love to use that bathroom because I no need to queue up and no people use that bath room means that the room will be cleaned always. Then that evening, when I am bathing, my roomate came and knocked on the door asking me about her brush. Its ok actually because the door is open outside way. However, I forgot and my response when I got excited that time was I went to push the door thinking to prevent the door from open, but making the opposite thing happened. Guess what is my and my roomate response? haha..I didnt have any response. I dont know is it because I too lembap or totally shocked untill nert jor. I just closed my door and continued bath, then returned to my room..Both of us looked at each other, me and my roomate, then she said " I didnt see anything." She is too kind to say that, but this didnt comfort me..I sat on my bed for a couple time...cannot accept this fact...sob2~ with least response for the whole incident. 

Next story was about the same. Similar thing happened, but it happened in my room and I'm half naked only. My medicine housemate was so lucky to get the chance to spot me in that kind of situation. I forgot to close the door before I changing. Sigh~ This time I also just went to close my door and felt blush blush~ Not dare too look into her eyes for quite a long time after that. 

Conclusion, is just sigh and sigh~ 

~.~'' Dont know how this massaging lesson will linked to rape topic and then my stupid blur story.

No comments: