Friday, April 10, 2009

Sleeping posture and Strawberry

This post does not related to any psychological test.
Its just the sharing of the sleeping posture of my hamster.
Its just the sharing of the eating strawberry photos of my dog.

~ Came back from class one evening and found my hamster girl slept in her food bowl with her stretching posture. Very cute. She is definitely bigger size than her food bowl.

~ From another view.

~ Another afternoon and once again noticed that she slept in her food bowl again. Different sleeping posture, still looks so adorable. >.<

~ Close look even can see her yellowish incision teeth. I bet the weather is too hot that she also came to sleep down stair. She didn't even notice that i opened her cage and took this photo of her. hehe~
Lets see how's my dog do with the strawberry.

~ Spot the strawberry from the far, then her eyes never move away from it until she got it.

~ Come on..come on..Bring it nearer, closer to me please...Feeling like saliva is going to drip out in any minute. I want strawberry!

~ How am I suppose to eat this red stuff? Whenever a dog comes across a new food, she will licks it first to taste it~ woof~ Got the strawberry finally.

* The end *

No comments: