Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bad bad bad bad day

Crying alone at the corner of the Carrefour this evening with him on the other side of the phone.
Just some minutes ago, I am happying searching for the stuff I want to buy for my dog and a call to my mom has changed everything.
Something very bad had happened and she is crying at the other side of the phone telling me the bad news.
I am like being bomb by people,my God! Comfort her calmly for quite some times even myself is in very shock, angry and sad situation too.
After hang up the phone, there is no more mood to shopping already. I though I can stand on with the bad feelings inside me. But I just couldn't do that.
Walked out from carrefour, went to a corner side. There it goes my tears rolling out.
You will never expect people can be that selfish.
You will never expect people can be so bad.
You will never expect being stab by people from the back.
You will never expect it is by someone that is so unexpected.
You will never expect it is someone that is so close to you before, even is your own family can be that selfish. They are so selfish until they are willing to hurt their own family for their own benefits. Bad.
Disappointment, anger, sadness..
I want to do something.
Especially something to cheer up my mom.
I love her so much.
If only people can be a bit good and don't just think of themselves...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just want you to bear in mind that no matter what happen , i'll be there always to share ur sadness ... trust me , everything will be fine ...Take care of yourself always k ...