Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy day with some little changing

A great glad day today, started with~
Cubby finally can contributes something. I woke up early to prepare her and her food for her to go to Bt espo. She was invited to the test run of the program for next Dogahton.
I had a date today as well.
Went to mid valley by taxi from my house here.
I got a snowy white Baby - G watch from him.
A T - shirt souvenir from his Singapore trip.
Biscuit souvenir from the Australia trip.
Went to my favorite Sushi King.
Added the Ga-sha-pon capsule toy of my Gundam00 collection.
Watched Fast & Furious at GSC-signature at Garden.
Exchanged a cute slice of bread toy.
Tried the Food Garden.
Forced people to eat more at shih-lin.
...blah~blah~...

I enjoyed the day very much.
Satisfying and happy.
Thank you to the one that precise me so much.
Lastly, I am in a relationship from now on.

4 comments:

evonne said...

Congrates my dear friend......Happy for your achievement in relationship.... gambateh my friend... i'm happy for you :)

BBQmichiyo said...

hoho..thank you~ as u know, this kind of thing very paiseh to say it out.. =p~

kokhong said...

Congrats congrats!!!

BBQmichiyo said...

kok hong, congrate to u too~