Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Monday, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Friday.

This is a busy week.
First of all, today I just passed the surgery test.
Then, I have to work on my presentation and study for tomorrow.
That's my monday.
Tuesday is a surgery day.
It will takes the whole day and I am the surgeon for this week.
That's why tonight I have to study and prepare for tomorrow.
So that I remove the right thing and don't cut off the wrong thing.
Good Luck for my first surgery.
I want to do castration.hihi~
Wednesday is my presentation day.
Present on control and treatment of babesiosis in dogs.
That's why I am working on my powerpoint just now.
Another excited day.
Thursday will be having pathophysiology test on heart and kidney.
Havent start to study yet.
Will I survive the day?
After test going to Kajang for satay? Going ramai-ramai.
That's the plan.
Friday is the day to off for holiday.
But have to go through the histopahology slides presentation first.
Then, I will let myself drown in the holiday..

* A list of works waiting for me..The fridge at home also need treatment, suspected no more coolant. Have to pay electric and streamyx bill before holiday. *

~ When I looked at Ah pau, my hamster..I wish that I could be a hamster. Sleeping at the daytime, running the wheel whole night, waiting for master to refill the food and then transfer the food in the pouch up to the house and store them..What a " Busy Hamster" life! ~

2 comments:

kokhong said...

Work and play at the same time eh?
All the best in life ya..
So long in blog d..
Trying to abandon ur blog again a? Hehe

BBQmichiyo said...

Huak huak~
I ll try to blog more often..
Even ur blog oso seldome visit d..normally i read a few of ur blogs together..hihi..I ll improve myself! =)